20 October 2006

The Shame….

I have to confess to failing another geek-test recently; I thought I would play around with editing my blog template - forgetting that I would have to put back in the tracking code that lets me see how many people have hit my site and where they come from etc... So, for the last week or so, I have been getting increasingly upset (crying myself to sleep at night no less) at my lack of visitors.

I have no rectified this issue, so if I could ask you all to hit the ‘Refresh’ button a few times, link to my archives, and even maybe link to my page from another PC in your office that would be just great. That way I will feel much better when I login on Monday and see that I had more than 0 visitors!!!!

Thank you for calling, have some of fluffiness, no-hands little cousin has come to stay: