25 October 2006

Is there really somewhere I wont shop?

Yes, well now there is.

You may remember that I bought myself a lovely binary clock from these bastards. Well as of yesterday it still hadn’t turned up so yesterday I sent them an email asking nicely when i might expect my new toy? Last night I received an email informing me that my order was cancelled as they wont deliver to the Channel Islands. WELL THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW #@#*^$!

Anyway, after some rare post-work-hours contact with a PC I found the same item, albeit with an Englified price (did you know that often there is only half a dollar to the pound?) HERE, 'I want one of those' is one of the bestest gadget sites around. I have already had an email saying it has been dispatched! Yay!


Please note that I have replaced the offending website from my shopping list...