04 September 2006

Tools for bluffing

In an attempt to appear technical - all good girls and gay men MUST have the following:

Item 1: A Pink Toolbox.

I bought one for my mum last Christmas and as I was feeling generous I bought one for myself at the same time... Obviously I have never used mine in any fashion - does opening it up and admiring the pinkness count? Chez mother though is another story, the only person to have used it there is my dad - a little worrying really.


Item 2: A Pink USB flash drive("Thumb")...
(some percentage of this goes to the breast cancer charity, mate!)

Whether you know what it does or not it just looks good and just a glimpse of this on your key-ring will up your techie-rating ten-fold. Basically it’s like a little portable pink computer that you can store pictures, music, videos etc... on. It won’t play them but lets you move them easily from, say your mates pc at work, to your pc at home. Personally, I find it useful for putting my digital photos onto whilst i am at work, and updating my CV. Basically, all of those things that you shouldn’t really be doing at work you now can on your pink lipstick thumb. Then you just unplug it and away you go, taking all of the evidence with you. Obviously I wouldn’t advocate copying anything that’s not yours, but then I’m not your mother am I?


Item 3: A Battery Tester
If your television remote wont work, or your toothbrush is leaving you with bad breath, or (godforbid!) your rampant rabbit just doesnt cut it anymore then your problem may be as simple as needing new batteries. Just shove them in the gap in this handy gadget and it will tell you if you need some new ones.

(If you still cant get to work on time after changing the batteries on your alarm clock, might i suggest a louder alarm clock?)

By the way, Pingu is not making a comment today as she is not very well. She has had to have some staples in her chest where she cut herself and it doesnt look very nice - i might post a photo tomorrow. Anyway, she is on the mend now thankfully...